INFORM Roundtables with Expert Hosts
Connect personally with six other attendees at the table and learn valuable tips from our ‘Expert Hosts’. A list will be shared during the conference. Plus Experts who submitted bios will be uploaded to the website starting on September 11th.
Table topics and Expert Hosts already confirmed include:
- Bridging the Gender Gap-Actionable Strategies for Women in Business – Priscilla Ncube (RBC Dominion Securities)
- Supporting Canadian business growth through exports and international expansion – Jennifer Cooke (EDC)
- Your Content Questions Answered: Video, animation, podcasts along with the ROI – Lisa Bragg (MediaFace)
- The Innovation Journey: How to drive business growth through incremental innovation. – Peggie Pelosi (Innovators Alliance)
- Business Growth – Margaret Hachey (GroYourBiz)
- Strategic Approach to Client Retention – Peter Beauparlant (Tenacity International)
- Forum for Women Entrepreneurs (FWE): mentorship and its benefits, based on expertise working with women entrepreneurs – Melodie Gingras (FWE) & Larkin Mackenzie (FWE)
- Taking care of your FX transactions can save you money and time – Shane Slater (FirmFx)
- Doing Business with the Government of Canada – Delores Sui (Public Services and Procurement Canada – Office of Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Angel Investors + Entrepreneurs > get the insider perspective – Colin McKillop (WECAN)
- The Power of Goal Setting – Imagine if… – Cammie Jaquays (MyBigIdea)
- Help BMO help you – Catherine Williamson (BMO For Women)
Please note: For those who are registered for the FULL event the Matchmakers meetings will be occurring at this time.